Page 1 of 1

question about MQ board

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:38 am
by Madman
In general i spend 40-50 hours a week on this board(entire time im at work). It seems across the last 3-4 days it has only been resolving about 1 outta every 6 attempts is there a bandwidtch problem here or are we getting overloaded. The reason I belive it may be a board issue is because I have tried from 4 seperate ISP's on seperate with the same results. Is it just me or does anyone else have this problem.

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 11:03 am
by loadingpleasewait
Same Problem Here.. Read the boards throughout the day from work, and it resolves about every 3 attempt .

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 3:09 pm
by rizwank
think its sourceforges fault... I havent had any problems in the last two days but before that, yeah i had a ton...

lol Madman :)