Page 1 of 1
${Group} bugged in 19/4 code?
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:54 pm
by gimp
/echo ${Group.Member[1].Level} = CTD
/echo ${Group.Members} = shows correct number
/echo ${Group.Member[1].Name} = contains invalid data
running default UI atm because my ui displays group data & gives me CTD's
tested when in a group of 5.
anyone else having problems?. yes i've done a clean rebuild, using vs .net (not vs .net 2003)
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:46 pm
by billthecat
FWIW, I'm using:
Microsoft Development Environment 2003 Version (7.1.3088)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (Version 1.1.4322)
I got this while doing the build of the 4/19 code - Clean Build with a bunch of plugins:
Creating library ..\Release/MQ2Main.lib and object ..\Release/MQ2Main.exp
MQ2Data.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ppGroup
MQ2Spawns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ppGroup
MQ2Data.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _EQADDR_GROUPCOUNT
MQ2Data.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _GroupLeader
..\Release/MQ2Main.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
Perhaps this is related to the problem you were having? I've searched around, but have not seen anyone else reporting this.
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:49 pm
by Lax
billthecat wrote:I'm using visual studio and I got this while doing the build of the 4/19 code:
Creating library ..\Release/MQ2Main.lib and object ..\Release/MQ2Main.exp
MQ2Data.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ppGroup
MQ2Spawns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ppGroup
MQ2Data.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _EQADDR_GROUPCOUNT
MQ2Data.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _GroupLeader
..\Release/MQ2Main.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
Perhaps this is related to the problem you were having? I've searched around, but have not seen anyone else reporting this.
Umm... you've only partially updated your MQ2. That's explaining that it cant find specific variables that were removed weeks ago.
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:54 pm
by billthecat
OK, I'll delete the directory and try again.
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:11 pm
by gimp
No, i had 0 warnings/errors on compile
Also this is a clean build, no mods, no extra plugins. i also dont have any extra plugins loaded in macroquest.ini
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:42 pm
by billthecat
Thanks, that cleared it up.
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:48 pm
by Lax