Page 1 of 1

Problems writing tells to log from Event_Chat

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 7:41 pm
by Dralkenr
My macros are setup with an Event_Chat sub to write tells and says to a logfile, and it's worked perfectly until sometime recently (not sure exactly when but within the last month for sure). I can manually write to the logfile with /mqlog, just doesn't work from the macros. I've looked over the readme to see if maybe something changed in a recent version of MQ with the way #chat or $p# works but didn't notice anything different. I've also done a search of the forums here and don't find anything that looks like it's related to my problem. Has there been a change to the way this works in a recent version of MQ that I'm overlooking? Has anyone else noticed this problem recently?

Problems writing tells to log from Event_Chat

Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 9:18 pm
by Dralkenr
Okay can someone please at least confirm that #chat handling IS still working for them?