Page 1 of 1
Odd message
Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:18 pm
by JJ
Just downloaded the latest zip and got this message when opening the solution in .net:
"...\Lavish\Inner Space\ISXEQMemory.vcproj failed to open"
That project is not needed is it?
Edit: Well maybe it is . . .
Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:28 pm
by WickedMetalHead
no its not needed, just hit ok and before you build go to the configuration manager under build menu (V.NEt) and turn off the ISXEQ thing otherwise you will get an error when compiling. Im guessing it has something to do with Lax's InterSpace Program. Looks like he just forgot to remove it from the solution before it was moved to the downloads.
Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:17 pm
by Amadeus
lax made a boo boo ..I'm sure he'll fix it soon enough.
Of course, I did mention this in the announcements section for today's patch....
Sorry
Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:22 pm
by JJ
Sorry, don't wanna act like I didn't read the message, I just wasn't sure if the ISXEQ was needed or not. I understood about letting him fix the error box.
Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:04 pm
by ScubaSki
Wee! searching worked!
Score =
1 - Searching 678,954 - Dumbass questions...
Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:09 pm
by Lax
My bad, I didn't mean to commit the solution file to cvs.