Tracking.mac (A Training program for the tracking skill)
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:02 pm
Took a bit here and there from all over to get the data needed to make this work.
Thank you to Wassup and ieatacid for helping point out problems with the test version.
Thanks to Blueninja for giving me an answer I just figured out, thus helping me to be
more sure of the answer I found.
Code: Select all
|** Created by aChallenged1 with help.
Date: Original 08:00 16Jan05.
Update from 1.0b to 1.0c 15:00 17Jan05.
Macro: tracking.mac
Version: 1.0c
ToProve: figure out if it works properly at and above lvl 51.
This is purely a macro for Rangers, Druids, and Bards to work up their tracking skills. Enjoy.
Line 37 may be uncommented so that you can quickly end simply by targeting yourself.
**|
#turbo
Sub Main
/declare maxSkill int outer 0
/declare RV_RandomWait int outer 0
/if ( ${My.Level} < 40 ) /varset maxSkill ${Math.Calc[${Me.Level}*5+5]}
/if ( ${My.Level} >= 40 ) /varset maxSkill 200
/if ( ${My.Level} >= 51 ) /varset maxSkill 205
/if ( ${My.Level} >= 52 ) /varset maxSkill 210
/if ( ${My.Level} >= 53 ) /varset maxSkill 215
/if ( ${My.Level} >= 54 ) /varset maxSkill 220
/if ( ${My.Level} >= 55 ) /varset maxSkill 225
/if ( ${My.Level} >= 56 ) /varset maxSkill 230
/if ( ${My.Level} >= 57 ) /varset maxSkill 235
/echo maxSkill = ${maxSkill}: the skill level you SHOULD see the macro end at.
|basic loop to do the actual work of /doability "Tracking"
:loop
| /if (${Target.ID}==${Me.ID}) /goto :end
/if (${Me.AbilityReady["Tracking"]}) {
/delay ${Math.Rand[50]}
/doability "Tracking"
/delay 2
/notify TrackingWnd DoneButton leftmouseup
}
|The following
|** This section checks to see if we have reached our goal. As of yet, I have not implimented
the ability for this to properly deal with characters above lvl 40, eventually I hope to.
In the mean time, you can manually edit it so that ${Math.Calc[${Me.Level}*5+5].Int} is
the actual max you can get at levels above 51.
**|
/if (${Me.Skill[Tracking]} == ${maxSkill}) {
/goto :end
} else {
/goto :loop
}
/return
:end
/popup Ending macro Tracking at ${Me.Skill["Tracking"]}
/echo Ending macro Tracking at ${Me.Skill["Tracking"]}
/endmacro
/returnThanks to Blueninja for giving me an answer I just figured out, thus helping me to be
more sure of the answer I found.