Page 2 of 2
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:40 am
by aChallenged1
Did you make sure the mq2twist.dll that was created in the "Release" directory was copied to the directory you run MQ2 from?
Personally, I do not run MQ2 from the release directory.
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:45 am
by TrippyTom
yeah, I was told to make sure of that in the irc channel, so I made sure.
I run MQ from the root folder. C:\MQ2\
My .dll file is copied there too. Along with my MQ2twist_user.ini file.
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:58 am
by aChallenged1
Also, just to cover bases here, you are /plugin mq2twist before you /twist # # # # right?
Note, there must be a space between each number.
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:20 am
by TrippyTom
yes. The plugin loads. It's CTD'ing when I type /twist #
It can't even twist 1 song before crashing.
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:38 am
by aChallenged1
Check the file and see if it has the following in it...
<
>
If so then due to bbcode change last week, you will need to go through and replace them with the proper signs.
< needs to be < while > is >.
Then of course you will have to recompile.
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:46 am
by TrippyTom
already checked that. I've been reading the boards and knew to check for that.
still not working
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:30 pm
by aChallenged1
When I was having issues with it working I ended up nuking everything and starting fresh. I set up the twist plugin prior to any compile and that worked for me. Make sure to copy all your macros and such outside of the MQ2 main directory so as not to lose them.
Sorry, but I have no other ideas.