Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:36 am
by Plazmic
This is on its way to CVS

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 1:02 pm
by Mckorr
Ya beat me to it. Thanks Plaz.


Edit: Grabbed the dev CVS and this isn't in there, will add it in a moment.

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:33 pm
by Plazmic
It was in my diff to DKAA, don't dev CVS it or you will seriously break my diff

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:39 pm
by dont_know_at_all
He broke it.

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:58 pm
by dont_know_at_all
CVS is updated. Could some developer test it before I put it in the zip?

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:46 am
by Mckorr
dont_know_at_all wrote:He broke it.
Sorry :D

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 3:52 am
by CyberTech
It is beyond awesome how fast stuff gets done around here sometimes =)

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 4:22 am
by dont_know_at_all
Not only was it done, it was done twice.

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 5:19 am
by Plazmic
Yup... and checked in twice... amazingly they didn't overlap much...
I think 1003a is whre the first checkin was removed...
I'm durnk ;)

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 4:25 pm
by dont_know_at_all
Yes they did overlap. But luckily, it was only one file and you both used the same implementation so I was able to back out Mckorr's /face change and stick your /face change plus others in without too much trouble.

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 12:39 am
by Amadeus
Having DKAA and Plazmic working at the same time just makes my head spin. ;)

I wish I had half the coding knowledge of either of them.