Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 2:29 pm
by Plazmic
According to Wassup's numbers:

Code: Select all

		{ 7, -4, -4},
		{10, -5, -4},
		{12, -6, -5},
		{22, -7, -5},
		{24,-10, -7},
		{[color=red]35[/color],-13,-10},
		{40,-14,[color=red]-11[/color]},
		{42,-15,-11},
		{44,-16,-12},
		{48,-17,-13},
		{51,-18,-14},
		{54,-19,-15},
		{57,-20,-16},
		{60,-21,-16},
		{65,[color=red]-21[/color],-16},

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:24 pm
by eqjoe
BTW... using the array listed in Plaz's last post, the con colors match ShowEQs perfectly.

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:07 am
by papiraul
Can this be added to CVS plz

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 6:23 am
by Random()
Might have been 66 Plaz, too long ago to remember now. It was on an LDoN mission & the crates were showing as yellow - and they're usually lvl 61 from what I remember. Makes sense on the problem though, I'll make special note of it if I see it again. (It was also a build or 2 ago, back when it was still in the /map filter function if I remember right).

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:49 am
by Mckorr
papiraul wrote:Can this be added to CVS plz
CVS'd this in yesterday. Prolly hosed up Plaz's diff yet again doing so though.