Page 10 of 20

Posted: Mon May 03, 2004 9:49 pm
by Seagreen500
Well, got a down and dirty BUFF fix for ya.

/varcalc didnt seem to be doing it, so
I put a ${Math.Calc[ ... in there and used /varset instead.
I dunno, it works ;)

EDIT - changed to use Fez's code(below), its cleaner and works a bit differently. Although I'm not sure how.

in BotCore.inc

Code: Select all

Sub Event_timer(string TimerName,string OldValue)
   /if (${TimerName.Equal[SitTimer]}) {
      /if (${Me.Standing}) /sit
   }
   /if (${TimerName.Equal[ChainStunTime]}) {
      /call NextStun
   }
   /if (${TimerName.Equal[BuffListAdvance]}) {
      /declare counter int local
      /for counter 1 to ${BuffListCount}
        /varset BuffList[${counter},3] ${Math.Calc[${BuffList[${counter},3]}-5].Int} 
         /if (${Int[${BuffList[${counter},3]}]}<5) {
            /call StandardTarget "${BuffList[${counter},1]}"
            /if (${Target.CleanName.Equal[${BuffList[${counter},1]}]}) {
               /call SpellSub "${BuffList[${counter},2]}"
               /if (${Macro.Return}==0) /varset BuffList[${counter},3] ${Spell[${BuffList[${counter},2]}].Duration.TotalSeconds}
            }
         }
      /next counter
      /varset BuffListAdvance 50
   }
/return



in Shortcuts.inc

This fixes [shortcuts noTargetAA] to work like steed=77 in your ini.
LN 294

Code: Select all

      /if (${ShortCuts[4,${ShortcutNum}]}==3) /alt activate "${CastText}"
should be

Code: Select all

      /if (${ShortCuts[4,${ShortcutNum}]}==3) /alt activate ${CastText}
This fixes toggling of things like /tell warrior_99 bash.
LN 270

Code: Select all

   /varset ${Toggles[4,${ToggleNum}]}} ${newValue}
should be

Code: Select all

   /varset ${Toggles[4,${ToggleNum}]} ${newValue}

sorry if these are posted already, clarifying , fixing, making my post longer.

Seagreen

Posted: Mon May 03, 2004 10:25 pm
by fez_ajer
LOL! Have a cold an fell asleep while waiting to log on. I've not tried but looks like someone else had problems. Could this have something to do with the fact that BuffList is an array of strings and Duration.TotalSeconds is an Int? That may make the varcalc screwy. Try a /varset instead:

Code: Select all


/varset BuffList[${counter},3] ${Math.Calc[${BuffList[${counter},3]}-5].Int}
And if that doesn't work, maybe we should break BuffList down into:

Code: Select all


/declare BuffName[50] string outer
/declare BuffTarget[50] string outer
/declare BuffDuration[50] int outer
EDIT: LOL! Seagreen! Fastest typer wins so I concede...

Posted: Mon May 03, 2004 11:10 pm
by Tinknadel
Has anyone tried the spellsub as a bard? I tried to update the twist sub, but I run into a problem of not stoping the previous song. Even with sn it doesn't cast a new spell unless the bard isn't playing a song originally. I have IsBard=1 in the ini, but /stopsong doesn't seem to be happening.

Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 7:18 am
by LordGiddion
Tinknadel: I'll try testing this some today with my bard.

Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 1:12 pm
by Wishbringer
botcore.inc
-> reportbuffs

/varcat seems to have same problems like /varcalc in buff routine
but i don't know a ${append[]} function for strings

Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 1:55 pm
by Seagreen500
What kind of error or problem do you have Wishbringer ?

/tell bot reportbuffs

works great for me, lists them all in one tell from bot, each spell name surrounded by a pair of [ ].

Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 2:57 pm
by ml2517
Wishbringer wrote:botcore.inc
-> reportbuffs

/varcat seems to have same problems like /varcalc in buff routine
but i don't know a ${append[]} function for strings

Code: Select all

Old:
/varset BlahVar "FirstPart"
/varcat BlahVar " SecondPart"
/echo @BlahVar

Returns:
FirstPart SecondPart

New:
/varset BlahVar FirstPart
/varset BlahVar ${BlahVar} SecondPart
/echo ${BlahVar}

Returns:
FirstPart SecondPart

Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 3:07 pm
by LordGiddion
Wishbringer: that bug will be fixed in the next update, or if you go back a couple messages a fix was posted.

All: Did some testing today, cleaned up some more bugs (gen bot follow and move to work now) - was working on the Behind math when I got called into work - hope to finish it up later tonight and get it posted. Also added my new improved INI read. Hoping to finish converting toggles to a routine so you can add toggles within your personal.inc

Soon I hope to be bug free and then I might post a poll of feature requests.

Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 3:55 pm
by Rassilon
hope to finish it up later tonight and get it posted.
Can you post it in a new msg in the Macro Depot v3.0 forum instead of update the one here? This one is already 10 pages. :(

Thanks

Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 4:30 pm
by Wishbringer
@LordGiddion:
Ok, my fault, found codefix for timer, but didnt looked for report.
Thought, that bot was up to date.

@ml2517:
and thanks for clear example.

But now i have another problem.
Can't get chainnuke or chainstun to work

.ini has ChainNuke=Dementia|Discordant Mind
and when i /tell Nuker Chainnuke nothing happens
Both spells are memmed.

Hope it's not my fault again :twisted:
Ah, and another question: how can I start predefined selfbuffs in .ini?
Have SelfBuff=Clarity II|Brilliance but Chanter won't start buff himself and I don't know a command to let him try.

Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 5:45 pm
by LordGiddion
Wishbringer: Chainnuke, ChainStun and Selfbuff are all new functions that I am in the process of adding, they should be finished soon but got pushed back because of debugging.

Rassilon: I think I'll update this thread till it's basically bug free then start a new post.

Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 8:34 pm
by LordGiddion
Ok folks just posted an update hope this one fixes most of the issues. Get it while it's hot :)

Note: Personal.inc is updated but you shouldn't need to update your personal.inc unless you want to take advantage of the new functions in this version.

Posted: Wed May 05, 2004 3:19 am
by Draimen
Getting error "Subroutine <whatever> wasn't found" and it gives me the following lines:

botcore.inc@262
botcore.inc@238
genbot.mac@57

on almost any command I try to tell the bot. Is this an error or am I doing something wrong?

Posted: Wed May 05, 2004 7:41 am
by LordGiddion
Draimen recompile MQ after today's patch fix, if that doesn't fix it for you let me know.


Anyone else finding any bugs?

Posted: Wed May 05, 2004 8:19 am
by fez_ajer
I'll give it a whirl when I get home from work. Thanks for all the effort Gid!