A forum for reporting bugs NOT related to custom plugins.
Moderator: MacroQuest Developers
-
SwiftyMUSE
- Developer

- Posts: 1205
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:52 pm
Post
by SwiftyMUSE » Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:37 pm
GameState reports incorrectly when INGAME that it is at CHARSELECT.
change:
Code: Select all
case GameState:
if (GameState==GAMESTATE_CHARSELECT)
Dest.Ptr="CHARSELECT";
else if (GameState==GAMESTATE_INGAME)
Dest.Ptr="INGAME";
else
Dest.Ptr="UNKNOWN";
Dest.Type=pStringType;
return true;
to:
Code: Select all
case GameState:
if ([color=red]gGameState[/color]==GAMESTATE_CHARSELECT)
Dest.Ptr="CHARSELECT";
else if ([color=red]gGameState[/color]==GAMESTATE_INGAME)
Dest.Ptr="INGAME";
else
Dest.Ptr="UNKNOWN";
Dest.Type=pStringType;
return true;
-
Lax
- We're not worthy!

- Posts: 3524
- Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 1:01 pm
- Location: ISBoxer
-
Contact:
Post
by Lax » Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:04 pm
Good catch, thanks. I wont be updating the zip again tonight but this will be in cvs for the next zip update.
-
SwiftyMUSE
- Developer

- Posts: 1205
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:52 pm
Post
by SwiftyMUSE » Sat Apr 03, 2004 11:25 pm
/bump
Fix not found in current (4/3/04) zip.
-
Lax
- We're not worthy!

- Posts: 3524
- Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 1:01 pm
- Location: ISBoxer
-
Contact:
Post
by Lax » Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:35 am
If that's not in I must not have committed my changes to cvs before I left. Which means I probably get to fix stuff that gets broken by others changes

I'll be back wedneday...
-
dont_know_at_all
- Developer

- Posts: 5450
- Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 4:15 am
- Location: Florida, USA
-
Contact:
Post
by dont_know_at_all » Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:31 am
No one is brave enough to touch your stuff but me.
Just a couple real obvious mistakes in the new ParseMacroVariables, which by the way, doesn't get called unless the old variable replacement is turned off.
-
Lax
- We're not worthy!

- Posts: 3524
- Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 1:01 pm
- Location: ISBoxer
-
Contact:
Post
by Lax » Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:16 pm
I noticed some obvious mistakes but then decided "it works, so I'm going to leave it alone for now" 8)
-
Jon100
- a hill giant

- Posts: 161
- Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2003 6:15 am
- Location: UK
Post
by Jon100 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:24 pm
/echo ${Macroquest.GameState} always returns NULL now.
-
Neolesh
- a hill giant

- Posts: 231
- Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:15 am
Post
by Neolesh » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:34 pm
Jon100 wrote:/echo ${Macroquest.GameState} always returns NULL now.
yes it sure does, and you're an idiot
syntax > you