${FindItem[].InvSlot} Bug

A forum for reporting bugs NOT related to custom plugins.

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

devNull
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:57 am

${FindItem[].InvSlot} Bug

Post by devNull » Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:40 pm

#29 Apr 2004 by Lax (even more) Version

I am having a problem with FindItem when the item is in a Trader's Satchel using the example code below:

/declare invSlot int
/varset invSlot ${FindItem[sol].InvSlot}
/ctrl /itemn ${invSlot} leftmouseup

If the item is not in a Trader's Satchel (e.g., Hand Made Backpack) it works fine. It also worked in the release right before MQ2DataVars went live when I was using @parameters (in case that helps).

If I /echo the value for ${invSlot}, it is in the 7000 range (e.g., 7000, 7001, 7011, 7015) depending on which satchel and slot I put the item in.

If I /echo ${FindItem[sol]} I do get the proper String value, Celestial Solvent, so it's either a problem with the calculation of the InvSlot value or /itemn doesn't like the value being calculated.

Lax
We're not worthy!
We're not worthy!
Posts: 3524
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 1:01 pm
Location: ISBoxer
Contact:

Post by Lax » Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:31 pm

ok, I see why the problem exists and what the problem is. Here's my question to you. Is this problem occurring ONLY when you are in trader mode, or is it also in normal mode?
Lax Lacks
Master of MQ2 Disaster
Purveyor of premium, EULA-safe MMORPG Multiboxing Software
* Multiboxing with ISBoxer: Quick Start Video
* EQPlayNice, WinEQ 2.0

devNull
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:57 am

Post by devNull » Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:28 pm

It fails when the trader window is Open; regardless of whether actually in trader mode (on) or not (off). It works correcty when the trader window is closed.

BTW, I didn't realize that I had the trader window open when I ran into the problem. Good catch. So, contrary to what I said earlier, this may not have worked in an earlier release with the trader window open; I never tested that condition.

Lax
We're not worthy!
We're not worthy!
Posts: 3524
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 1:01 pm
Location: ISBoxer
Contact:

Post by Lax » Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:02 pm

nope it wouldnt with the trader window open. I'll have to figure it out for trader mode now, thank you
Lax Lacks
Master of MQ2 Disaster
Purveyor of premium, EULA-safe MMORPG Multiboxing Software
* Multiboxing with ISBoxer: Quick Start Video
* EQPlayNice, WinEQ 2.0