Issues with /selectitem

A forum for reporting bugs NOT related to custom plugins.

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

guest_01
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:15 am

Issues with /selectitem

Post by guest_01 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:22 am

/selectitem "theItem" merchant

Puts the yellow selection box around the item in the merchant window as though it were selected, and it says that it found item blah in slot X, but

/echo "${SelectedItem.Name}"

returns

"NULL"

and then, a call to

/buyitem 1

gets me disconnected...

Oh, another interesting thing I noticed is that after the /selectitem line executes, if I manually select anything in the merchant window, there are now two yellow highlight boxs, one for the new one I manually selected, and one for the one that the script selected.... it doesn't appear to actually be selecting anymore for some reason...

User avatar
FreQuency
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:03 pm

Post by FreQuency » Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:42 pm

Frequency
[quote="Lax"] "And before you whine about how we treat our short bus users..."[/quote]
[quote="skyler"]"I come for the comradery, I stay for the positive atmosphere."[/quote]
[quote="dont_know_at_all"]"i rather you not get VIP so i won't feel bad about banning your ass when you keep asking stupid questions"[/quote]

robdawg
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:54 am
Contact:

....

Post by robdawg » Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:01 pm

Yeah I get disconnected when this code executes...

Code: Select all

    /sendkey down shift 

    /selectitem "@ItemName" merchant 
    /click left merchant buy 
    /delay 1s 

    /sendkey up shift 
Going to post it in MacroHelp.
ROBDAWG

[url=http://www.seathound.com]Seat Hound[/url]
[url=http://www.sportsrumormill.com]Sports Rumor Mill[/url]
[url=http://www.packerforum.com]Packer Forum[/url]

MacroFiend
a grimling bloodguard
a grimling bloodguard
Posts: 662
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 2:47 am

Post by MacroFiend » Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:22 pm

Please tell me you read the changelog and saw that both /sendkey and /press were removed from MQ2 in favor of /keypress.