FIX: Macros on Horseback now implemented

A forum for the general posts relating to MacroQuest. *DEPRECATED: This forum is no longer in public use, but remains here for your reading pleasure. Enjoy

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

User avatar
auth
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 12:47 am

FIX: Macros on Horseback now implemented

Post by auth » Wed Aug 06, 2003 1:58 am

Macros on the horses are now implemented into the CVS and the downloads page. DKAA and I debugged it earlier tonight, with tremendous success. Thanks DKAA, Long Live MacroQuest!!

for the dev discussion (not much here):
http://macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... 8548#18548

If you find any more problems with horsey macros, please post them in the development forum listed above.

Auth :D :!:

EqMule
Developer
Developer
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 9:57 pm
Contact:

Post by EqMule » Wed Aug 06, 2003 5:16 am

YOU ROCK! thanks for fixing that thing however and whatever it was (I will look at the changes later :) )
My status o/
If you like MQ2 and would like to contribute, please do. My goal is 25 donations per month.
So far I've received Image donations for this month's patches.

Bitcoin: 1Aq8ackjQ4f7AUvbUL7BE6oPfT8PmNP4Zq
Krono: PM me.
I can always use characters for testing, PM me if you can donate one.

User avatar
auth
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 12:47 am

Post by auth » Wed Aug 06, 2003 9:46 am

No need to look it up, it was just a matter of pchar was returning the charinfo of the horse, so when you tried to parse the horse's ui windows, it exited eq, because the horse don't have a merchant window, loot window, or any other window to move the mouse to. Fix was to change pchar to getcharinfo, to make sure that it pulled charinfo from the true character, not the horsey!
Auth - "If it isn't broke, let VI patch it"

EqMule
Developer
Developer
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 9:57 pm
Contact:

Post by EqMule » Wed Aug 06, 2003 10:19 am

thansks appreaciate your work, looking forward to see /unload work again :) let me know if there is anything I can look at to help. I looked at the API and noticed we dont unload the library or do we? hmm gonna check when I get home, but I dont think it matters because it will still have things locked in memory and bring eq with it if I close mq...
My status o/
If you like MQ2 and would like to contribute, please do. My goal is 25 donations per month.
So far I've received Image donations for this month's patches.

Bitcoin: 1Aq8ackjQ4f7AUvbUL7BE6oPfT8PmNP4Zq
Krono: PM me.
I can always use characters for testing, PM me if you can donate one.