class command?

A forum for the general posts relating to MacroQuest. *DEPRECATED: This forum is no longer in public use, but remains here for your reading pleasure. Enjoy

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

Trixz
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 8:18 am

class command?

Post by Trixz » Thu Jul 31, 2003 7:18 pm

Is there a command in MQ that will return the class of the person running the macro. Example : magician, necromancer, warrior... so on? I looked through the readme and didn't see anything that would do this... maybe I missed something though.

EqMule
Developer
Developer
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 9:57 pm
Contact:

yes...

Post by EqMule » Thu Jul 31, 2003 7:22 pm

if you do a /echo $char(class) it will return your class...
My status o/
If you like MQ2 and would like to contribute, please do. My goal is 25 donations per month.
So far I've received Image donations for this month's patches.

Bitcoin: 1Aq8ackjQ4f7AUvbUL7BE6oPfT8PmNP4Zq
Krono: PM me.
I can always use characters for testing, PM me if you can donate one.