Hello, hope everyone is doing well. Here it goes just a bunch of questions
from a new person. First off, what is MacroQuest? I guess it is more of a
two-part question. What is a macro? I hope that I am not bashed too much by
these questions. I find this program very interesting. What is the learning
curve of this program also? I do not consider myself the most intelligent
person. Therefore, I am hoping this is something I can grow into. What I am
looking for is for this to make my game experience more enjoyable. Am I
looking to the right place? For example from what I understand, this may be
able to automate some trade skills. If so, I think this would be a great
boon to the game since I consider this part of the game to be repetitive.
Another thing it looks like I can make some plat off this. I am not the kind
of person to abuse things. Therefore, I think this would be great asset. So
what are your feelings in general? Do you think this is something that can
help me? I appreciate any response. Have a good one.



donations for this month's patches.