Bazaar results

A forum for the general posts relating to MacroQuest. *DEPRECATED: This forum is no longer in public use, but remains here for your reading pleasure. Enjoy

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

Pragma
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 1:45 am

Bazaar results

Post by Pragma » Sun Jun 08, 2003 10:41 pm

Is anyone familiar with that way bazaar search results are stored in memory? I was hoping to expand macroquest a bit to help with some bazaar related tasks, but figured first I would see what you people already know. I would assume there is a member of a struct for each result, but all I can seem to find is the text strings for the resultes in a semi-cryptic arrangement. Thanks.

papiraul
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 8:46 am

Post by papiraul » Mon Jun 09, 2003 6:13 am

Don't know if this can help but it can be worth checking out..

I've made changes to SEQ and running the pearlscript and it works ok for tracking median prices from the bazaarsearches..



http://seq.sourceforge.net/forums/showt ... eadid=2483