Search found 4 matches

by bingy
Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:04 am
Forum: MQ2::Help
Topic: HUD issue
Replies: 6
Views: 2558

Thank you DKAA, forgot that they had that in dbstr_us.txt. I now have it fixed and working perfectly.
by bingy
Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:08 am
Forum: MQ2::Help
Topic: HUD issue
Replies: 6
Views: 2558

NULL
by bingy
Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:56 am
Forum: MQ2::Help
Topic: HUD issue
Replies: 6
Views: 2558

It doesn't display the ready or the time until the AA is ready. It does display the name I have chosen to call the AA on the HUD.
by bingy
Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:05 am
Forum: MQ2::Help
Topic: HUD issue
Replies: 6
Views: 2558

HUD issue

when I enter the following code into my MQ2HUD.ini it does not give me the timer for this vet AA. Was wondering if anyone can help me figure out what is wrong with the statement. Sell BotText=3,500,414,255,234,8,Sell Bot - - - - Sell BotReadyText=3,610,414,0,255,0,${If[${Me.AltAbilityReady[Summon Re...