Search found 4 matches

by Blind Aviator
Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:14 am
Forum: MQ2::Bug Reports
Topic: CTD on switching toons
Replies: 5
Views: 1950

And again it crashes on toon switch with no macros running...
by Blind Aviator
Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:31 am
Forum: MQ2::Bug Reports
Topic: CTD on switching toons
Replies: 5
Views: 1950

Still crashing on toon switches... Had no Macros loaded during or before crash....

Simply started MQ2, EQ, ran a MM in Nektulos and tried to switch toons...

Blind Aviator
by Blind Aviator
Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:02 pm
Forum: MQ2::Bug Reports
Topic: CTD on switching toons
Replies: 5
Views: 1950

On very few of the CTD's am I running anything but what is standard with MQ2 in macros...

On a few instances of the CTD I was running the Krust macro (on the reported CTD I was not running that macro)...

Will give it a try anyway here in a bit to see if it makes a difference..

Blind Aviator
by Blind Aviator
Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:27 pm
Forum: MQ2::Bug Reports
Topic: CTD on switching toons
Replies: 5
Views: 1950

CTD on switching toons

I can reproduce this CTD everytime... If I log into any toon (doesn't matter which one) and then log back to char select and back into a different toon everything is fine... If I log into any toon, play a DoD Monster Mission, finish mission, log out to char select and select a different toon it will...