Search found 3 matches

by Carminaa
Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:22 am
Forum: MQ2::Help
Topic: EQ Beta Files and MQ2
Replies: 8
Views: 3250

I had fixed the problem I previously had with the missing MQ2 window, I solved that by finding the MQ2ChatWnd.dll file that wasn't unzipping from the update .zip files. I seem to be having similar trouble with a missing .dll or other file needed to show the spell info when I right click a spell icon...
by Carminaa
Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:50 pm
Forum: MQ2::Help
Topic: EQ Beta Files and MQ2
Replies: 8
Views: 3250

I do recall changing the resolution during the setup of Beta. Here is the file as it currently stands, what line do I change to position the window within the screen so I can see it? // MQ2ChatWnd.cpp : Defines the entry point for the DLL application. // // Single-window MQ Chat //#define DEBUG_TRY ...
by Carminaa
Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:31 pm
Forum: MQ2::Help
Topic: EQ Beta Files and MQ2
Replies: 8
Views: 3250

EQ Beta Files and MQ2

I was a dummy and installed the beta files for Dragons of Norrath into my regular EQ folder (doh!). Although I get no error messages while using MQ2/EQ, the MQ2 window is now gone from my standard EQ UI, I tried uninstalling EQ and all expansions and reinstalling it, as well as reinstalling MQ2, and...