Search found 5 matches

by taman
Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:17 pm
Forum: Macro Depot (MQ1)
Topic: SpellUp macro v1.0
Replies: 4
Views: 1876

SpellUp macro v1.0

Friend of mine asked me to come up with an easy to use macro that will just cast a spell over and over. I used the SpellCast.inc file (placed in an inc dir) and also used the skillup code from ml2517. Thanks! #include inc\SpellCast.inc | ** SpellUp.mac v1.0 - by taman | ** Usage: /macro SpellUp (rea...
by taman
Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:57 pm
Forum: Macro Help (MQ1)
Topic: Raid Info Question --> macro vs. plugin
Replies: 5
Views: 1330

Thanks J! It's a start... I agree with ya that its not as clean as it could be, but if it works, great! Thanks for the starting point!
by taman
Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:00 pm
Forum: Macro Help (MQ1)
Topic: Raid Info Question --> macro vs. plugin
Replies: 5
Views: 1330

Thanks! I did find the ini file functions, and I knew that wouldn't work for the raid window dump. Can you issue a raid dump from MQ2? I don't recall seeing this functionality anywhere. I'm thinking that if I can issue a raid dump at a somewhat regular interval, I may be able to parse the raid dump ...
by taman
Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:06 am
Forum: Macro Help (MQ1)
Topic: Raid Info Question --> macro vs. plugin
Replies: 5
Views: 1330

Raid Info Question --> macro vs. plugin

First of all, I would like to apologize in advance if this post is in the wrong forum. I am posting it here mainly because if it can be done in a macro form, which I don't think it can, I would like it done via macro as it seems easier to create vs a plugin. Is there a way to parse through the playe...
by taman
Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:08 am
Forum: MQ2::General
Topic: $$ GJ ALL $$
Replies: 0
Views: 676

$$ GJ ALL $$

I just wanted to say GREAT JOB!!! I've been playing EQ for about a year and all I can say is wow! I got the new version (NY2004) compiled and running, got mq2telnet working, and downloaded and installed the infinity UI! Took me a few hours just to get used to the new UI just due to the wealth of inf...