Search found 6 matches

by hank
Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:42 pm
Forum: Macro Requests (MQ1)
Topic: Simple ability macro without /delay? How do I make it?
Replies: 2
Views: 944

Thanks!
by hank
Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:21 pm
Forum: Macro Requests (MQ1)
Topic: Simple ability macro without /delay? How do I make it?
Replies: 2
Views: 944

Simple ability macro without /delay? How do I make it?

Anyone know how to make an AA ability (for example, a bard's Boastful Bellow) repeat indefinetly without using the /delay command?

If I use /delay it delays the whole macro, I just want it to cast boastful bellow over and over.
by hank
Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:27 am
Forum: Macro Depot (MQ1)
Topic: Recordpath.mac, walkpath.mac, paths.mac converted.
Replies: 9
Views: 3412

Right. I was using this to leave the zone if a certain red-con mob showed up.
by hank
Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:26 pm
Forum: Macro Help (MQ1)
Topic: Macro in a macro? Why do they conflict?
Replies: 3
Views: 868

I got it working!

#include probably would have been smarter, but I just copied over the /declare and /var statements over to the host macro.
by hank
Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:39 pm
Forum: Macro Depot (MQ1)
Topic: Recordpath.mac, walkpath.mac, paths.mac converted.
Replies: 9
Views: 3412

When I try and use /macro walkpath from another macro, it gives me variable errors. If it would help to see the exact error let me know, but it was something like this: bad var @33 /varset gINIFile "c:\macroquest\Paths.ini" And yes the path is correct, and the walkpath runs wonderfully as ...
by hank
Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:33 pm
Forum: Macro Help (MQ1)
Topic: Macro in a macro? Why do they conflict?
Replies: 3
Views: 868

Macro in a macro? Why do they conflict?

Sometimes I can have a macro switch macros. For example, adding the /macro command inside another macro. But the one I'm trying to run now has conflicts from it's host macro. It runs fine on its own, but when I try and use /macro walkpath from another macro, it gives me variable errors :( I've tried...