Search found 3 matches

by Hedgehog
Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:01 pm
Forum: MQ2::General
Topic: VS.net service pack or XP issue?
Replies: 9
Views: 1603

I updated from CVS this morning, the only update was eqlib.cpp

After rebuilding, I still get the same problem...EQ shuts down with no warning after about 3 minutes.

I'll try building a debug version next, to see if I can get any useful information on the problem.
by Hedgehog
Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:12 pm
Forum: MQ2::General
Topic: VS.net service pack or XP issue?
Replies: 9
Views: 1603

Thanks for the reply, Clawed. At least I know that it *should* work =)

One thing it would help to know is if you are compiling a Release or Debug build.
by Hedgehog
Thu Apr 17, 2003 5:01 pm
Forum: MQ2::General
Topic: VS.net service pack or XP issue?
Replies: 9
Views: 1603

VS.net service pack or XP issue?

I'm having problems getting MQ to run more than 3 or 4 minutes at a time. When I first log in, everything seems to work, macros run, /who works etc. Abruptly, my eqw window closes. I've done the following steps 1) full checkout from cvs into a new directory 2) unpack detours.exe and copy detous.lib ...