Search found 7 matches

by surrenderdorothy
Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:49 pm
Forum: MQ2::Help
Topic: Getting a compile error on MQ2Main in EQClasses.cpp
Replies: 26
Views: 8917

OK

I am sorry I didnt mean to upset you.

well, is a window supposed to pop up when I enter the game with macroquest? I dont seem to be able to make it come up
by surrenderdorothy
Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:33 pm
Forum: MQ2::Help
Topic: Getting a compile error on MQ2Main in EQClasses.cpp
Replies: 26
Views: 8917

Up and RUNING just 2 more questions I hope!

Ok. Thansk for all your help Is a separate box supposed to pop up so I can use the mq2 commands? I am not getting one though I know mq is loaded as the guards names are in red. Here is the important thing. I just need to know how to alter my run speed and how can I use "EQDQD" and "EQ...
by surrenderdorothy
Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:55 pm
Forum: MQ2::Help
Topic: Getting a compile error on MQ2Main in EQClasses.cpp
Replies: 26
Views: 8917

Woo hoo!!

I think i see the light at the end of the tunel. crosoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 8.00.50727.42 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. "/OUT:..\Release/MQ2Chat.dll" /INCREMENTAL:NO "/LIBPATH:..\Detours\lib" "/LIBPATH:..\Release" /DLL /MANIFEST &...
by surrenderdorothy
Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:01 pm
Forum: MQ2::Help
Topic: Getting a compile error on MQ2Main in EQClasses.cpp
Replies: 26
Views: 8917

Ok

Done this is the error ------ Build started: Project: MQ2Main, Configuration: Release Win32 ------ Compiling... EQClasses.cpp .\EQClasses.cpp(136) : error C3068: 'EQClasses::CStmlWnd::AppendSTML' : a 'naked' function cannot contain objects that would require unwinding if a C++ exception occurred Bui...
by surrenderdorothy
Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:46 pm
Forum: MQ2::Help
Topic: Getting a compile error on MQ2Main in EQClasses.cpp
Replies: 26
Views: 8917

Error

Please advise. Im using 2005 express, getting htis error: EQClasses.cpp .\EQClasses.cpp(136) : error C3068: 'EQClasses::CStmlWnd::AppendSTML' : a 'naked' function cannot contain objects that would require unwinding if a C++ exception occurred Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Sett...
by surrenderdorothy
Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:19 am
Forum: MQ2::Help
Topic: Compile issue
Replies: 61
Views: 8985

Possible to dumb it dowm?

I dotn mean to be overly critical here. I am a college grad. Sadly its not in programming. Just to post a message with a new topic in "help" you need to go through so much text I started mentally blocking it by the 15th line, and there are 350 more to go. Searching. I typed in my search te...
by surrenderdorothy
Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:05 am
Forum: MQ2::Help
Topic: Hrmph!
Replies: 3
Views: 2102

Newbie COmpile Help

Several questions 1. Why dont you just offer a compiled program? 2. I am having the following error: The following error has occurred during XML parsing: File: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\VCProjectDefaults\CoreWin_Express.vsprops Line: 9 Column: 1 Error Message: Illegal qualified n...